Brandon Bitner was 14 years old when he committed suicide on November 5, 2010. Brandon was constantly bullied by his peers at Midd-West Middle and High Schools in Middleburg, Pa.
SALE: Tees for only $12.99!
Brandon on MDNA
Tags12 stones Anti-Bullying Anti-bullying law Brandon Bitner Bullies Bullycide Bullying Bullying Awareness Bullying Policies Cyberbullying DoSomething.Org Halfway to Dawn It Gets Better J-WOWW Jersey Shore JWOWW Kevin Bates Racing Ladyboi Madonna Make It Stop mdna MDNA Tour middleburg Muscogee County My Darkest Days MyFoxAL New Jersey New Jersey Bullying Law News Newtown Nobody Knows Me Nobody Knows Me Interlude Philadelphia PSEC Rise Against Sandy Hook School bullying Suicide Suicide Awareness Suicide Survivors susquehanna university Tammy Simpson Teenage suicide Vinny Guadagnino WBRC
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”Escape the Fate have debuted their video for “Ungrateful”, the lead off single from their soon to be released album of the same name. The video which comes with a warning “Portions of this video may contain graphic imagery which may offend/or trigger sensitive viewers and is not recommended for viewing by persons under the […]
- “The War Against Ourselves” – Joel Faviere (Self Harm Awareness 2013)Joel Faviere has recorded a new song for Self Harm Awareness Day. Please watch and share. The War Against Ourselves Another day alone Another night Another knife I guess I’m on my own The lights are on My eyes are closed And no one understands The Dark I’m dealing with And all the people in […]
- March 1 – Self Harm Awareness Dayjudge less, understand more, don’t be ashamed of your scars (if you have any)they are signs of strength you survived! speak up, wear something orange today, draw a butterfly or a heart on your wrist. help us to raise awareness […]
- Lexus Amanda Talks About Cyber BullyingLexus Amanda of Blacklisted Me is no stranger to cyber bullying. Being a very public person on the internet has opened her to name calling, hate blogs, hate videos, etc. When people are in the public eye, opinions form about them based on what is seen, heard, read but you don’t really know the person. […]
- Escape the Fate Debut Powerful Video for “Ungrateful”
Category Archives: Suicide
Holidays and celebrations can be particularly painful if you are grieving. These occasions, normally marked by happy family gatherings and rituals, may be harsh reminders of your loss. Your sense of being out of step with the rest of the world may intensify during this time.
Public holidays, such as Christmas, are so commercial that they are impossible to ignore. You may want to just go away or ignore the holidays so that they will silently pass. For many, this doesn’t work. It is important to address your grief issues in some practical and concrete way.
Following are some suggestions that may help you feel more in control of challenges of the holidays.
Are you depressed? There is hope! Visit SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) and learn about how to deal with suicidal thoughts. SAVE is located at http://www.save.org.
Are you or someone you know suffering from suicidal thoughts? The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is a Lifeline Network and an excellent resource for those suffering from suicidal thoughts, emotional distress, abuse/violence, sexual orientation issues, family problems and more.
More information on the National Suicide Prevention Hotline can be found here.
Dial 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach the hotline. There is help out there!